Friday, December 7, 2007

swimsuit girl on beach sands

Sen cannot wait to boast herself under the Swimsuit.
The se.x bombshell and queen of seduction Ria Sen is proud of her in and under a tight Bikini. She says ” For the first time in my life I have worn a swimsuit in any film and when I looked at my body after that I felt really happy. I realized how sexy and glamorous I look in a swimsuit. Although I am sexy otherwise too, I look far hotter in a bikini. I play a glamorous and sexy girl in Shaadi No.1 and that certainly matches my profile.”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi riya sen
u r the most sexiest girl in the world
i want to fuck u
pls say u r boobs size

bas ek bar mu me lele
tu kahegi gaand me bhi chod

December 7, 2007 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to ne asmit se karvaya ab mere se karva ke dhek phir kisi aur ke paas nahi jayegi.bus ek baar mujhe tera apne muh mein lene de.

December 18, 2007 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

teri ma chodu riya
tune ye kya kiya
main kya tha mar gaya
jo tune asmit se chudwa liya
bas ek bar mujhse chudwa k dekh,
tu kahegi wah mere saiya wah saiya.

December 25, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home